In Minecraft you can find the coral in a warm ocean biome and you can mine them with a pickaxe.
Find A Tube Coral Block
In your Minecraft world, you must find a tube coral block. A tube coral block is a blue coral usually found growing underwater in the biome of the Hot Oceans.
Keep A Pickaxe With Silk Touch
You need to dig a pickaxe with Silk Touch to mine a tube coral stone. If you try to mine the coral tube block with your hand or other device (that’s not a pickaxe), the tiny coral tube block will not appear. And you won’t be able to add the coral tube block to your inventory.
In this case, you have to use a diamond pickaxe which is enchanted by Silk Touch.
Mine the Tube Coral Block
The command to mine the tube coral block depends on Minecraft’s version:
- Left-click for Java Edition (PC / Mac) and keep the tube coral block on.
- You tap and hold onto the coral block tube for Pocket Edition (PE).
- Click and hold the RT button on the Xbox controller for Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Click and hold the R2 button on the PS-controller for PS3 and PS4.
- For Wii U, click on the gamepad and keep the ZR button.
- For Nintendo Switch, click on the controller and hold the ZR button.
- For Windows 10 Version, left-click the coral block tube and keep it on.
- For Education Edition, left-click the coral block tube and keep it.